The Ultimate Guys Guide to CityCenter Las Vegas
There's a new Sin City adventure to explore and that's inside of CityCenter Las Vegas, one of the newest additions to the entertainment capital of the world. From partying all day at LIQUID Pool Lounge to dancing the night away at HAZE Nightclub, here is the ultimate "Guys Guide" to Las Vegas' most spectacular new destination - CityCenter Vegas:
• Bombshells in Bikinis. LIQUID Pool Lounge by The Light Group is an adults-only experience offering the ultimate in poolside opulence. A state-of-the-art sound system and world-class DJs set an electric mood as guests enjoy the exclusivity and seclusion provided by towering palms. Luxe cabanas are equipped with 40” flat-screen televisions and offer chaise lounges, plush daybeds and access to two semi-private dipping pools. LIQUID is the newest adult pool to open in Vegas.
• Dancing Fever. The colossal, 25,000-square-foot HAZE Nightclub aims to challenge guests’ sense of perception and reality. As the hottest new club on The Strip, Haze hosts the sexiest celebrities, renowned DJs and attracts the most beautiful people in Sin City. Guests are engulfed in a euphoric haze with interactive screens, elevated dance floors, and out-of-this world lighting.
• Eat Steak, Eat Steak, Eat a Big ol' Steer. Michelin three-star, James Beard Award-winning chef Jean-Georges Vongerichten pushes the boundaries of traditional steakhouse expectations with his decidedly contemporary rewrite – Jean Georges Steakhouse. Under his direction, the world’s highest-quality meats and seafood are cooked to perfection with flavor-releasing techniques, and receive a signature Vongerichten jolt via unexpected sauces and side dishes.
• Fine Dining at the Lodge – Michael Mina’s newest restaurant AMERICAN FISH offers domestic seafood from the freshest regional watering holes. With a lodge-inspired dining room, surrounded by elements of nature’s majesty, AMERICAN FISH pays homage to rustic cooking methods from across the country – lobster boils, clam bakes and campfire cookouts – and applies them with modern finesse for a truly refined affair.
• Absinthe Allure. Sage houses the largest selection of absinthe in the nation. The highly intoxicating, recently legalized liquor ranges from Le Tourment Vert to rarer brands like St. George Vert and Spain's Obsello Verte. Sage’s Russian-style absinthe tasting is a spectacle unto itself. As the magic potion is swirled in a snifter, the server ignites it and pours the blazing blue potion into a glass of OJ below. Fumes from the absinthe flame are trapped in the glass by a cloth napkin. Through a straw, guests inhale the warm, anise-flavored air into their lungs and chase it with the OJ/absinthe mixture, finally exhaling as they finish the drink.
• Cocktails for Carnivores. Try the meatiest cocktail ever made at Sirio Ristorante. Its ‘Dammi un Bacon’ concoction contains vodka and beef bouillon, and is garnished by a deep-fried bacon-wrapped olive, prosciutto-stuffed olive and cream-cheese-and-bacon-stuffed olive.
• Don’t Spend a Pound to Pound. If you’re up for a challenge, head to Todd English P.U.B. in Crystals for the seven-second beer chug. If you can pound a pint in seven seconds flat, with rowdy fans cheering and yelling, the beer is on the house! Also at Todd English P.U.B. is the most affordable drink in town! Join old friends and make new ones on Nickel Beer Night, every Tuesday night from 9 p.m. – midnight.
• FORE! - Play the round of your life at one of Vegas’ most challenging golf courses. Step onto the revered greens of Shadow Creek and experience golf in its prime. With unwavering attention to detail and respect for the game, famed architect Tom Fazio strategically designed Shadow Creek as a tribute to golf. Wandering creeks, glistening waterfalls and lush gardens converge to form a landscape simply stunning in character and composition.
• Go All-In at ARIA – ARIA’s spacious 24-table card room offers live poker games in a wide range of limits, from $1-3 No Limit Hold'em to the highest limits being played in the world today. The setting is perfect for enjoying great poker that’s action-packed and smoke-free. With the new 'Ivey Room,' the one-table high-stakes poker room bearing the name of all-around poker Phil Ivey, guests can go all-in and try to win a hand against poker’s best.
• Pick a Winner. Don’t miss a second of the game in ARIA's state-of-the-art, 10,000-square-foot Race & Sports Book. Featuring 90 high-def TVs measuring up to 220", enjoy premier views of your favorite sporting event from any seat. An elevated VIP section with luxurious booths keeps you in the heart of the action. Hungry? Head next door after placing your bets to the Skybox Bar and Grill, where avid sports fans can dig into the best-of-the-best classic American “pub grub” and 12 beers on tap while watching that three-team parlay pay off.
• Best of Both Worlds. Gambling may not be a girl’s top choice, so here’s a way to have your cake and eat it too. Take the ladies to the luxurious Deuce Lounge, which features high-energy gaming and an exclusive nightlife vibe, topped off with signature libations and unparalleled service.
• Sky-High Luxury. The ARIA Sky Suites are the ultimate ‘Man-cave’ with full views of the famed Strip, over-sized flat screen televisions and 24-hour butler service. Sky Suite guests receive round-trip airport limo service in the first-ever fleet of stretch limos to run on clean-burning compressed natural gas. Whisked into the hotel via a private entrance, Sky Suite guests enjoy VIP check-in and have access to the exclusive Sky Suites’ lounge for round-the-clock complimentary drinks and hors d'oeuvres.
• Man vs. Technology. ARIA boasts the most high-tech rooms in the country. In a snap, guys can have a video game war or get the dance party started thanks to the multi-tasking entertainment hub that’s compatible with all the best gadgets and game consoles. Impress your girlfriend with the touch of a button as you dim the lights, open the curtains to show off the view, and pop the champagne as sounds of Barry White fill the air. ARIA’s technology is so easy to use that in a battle of Man vs. Technology, man will definitely win this one.
• Dress to Impress - From ARIA, make the short walk through the lobby to Crystals for the latest in men’s fashion. From famed fashion designers like Paul Smith to luxurious stores such as Kiton, Crystals has every man’s fashion favorites. The ladies will swarm while you’re wearing your newly minted Roberto Cavalli suit, accented by your polished new watch from Tourbillon. Even real men need to know how to dress.