Ladies: The Ultimate Girls Guide to CityCenter Las Vegas
Last week we posted "The Ultimate Guys Guide to CityCenter Las Vegas," and we certainly didn't want to exclude all of the ladies. Now, we bring you the Ultimate Girls Guide to CityCenter, which touches upon extreme shopping, figure-friendly cocktails, a girls night out at Eve Nightclub and relaxing in the country's only Japanese stone bed inside The Spa at ARIA. Ladies....enjoy!
• Pool Party – Start your Girlcation by grabbing your bikini and heading to ARIA’s LIQUID Pool Lounge. This adults-only poolside dayclub is the perfect place to scope out the guys, relax in a private cabana or dance under the sun to sounds of world-renowned DJs. Or, take it easy and sunbathe by ARIA's three distinctive pools – an escape to a world of relaxation.
• Purses, shoes and skirts, OH MY! – If shopping is your middle name, Crystals is your game. Connected to ARIA, you’ll find the most magnificent gathering of couture collections available in Las Vegas. Your stilettos will carry you through the largest Louis Vuitton in North America; to the exclusive Vegas-ized jewelry found only at Tiffany & Co inside Crystals; over to the limited-edition Bally bags; and for your sophisticated lingerie, fashion and intimate accessories: Kiki de Montparnasse.
• Divine Dining – Before hitting the nightclubs, dinner is in order. Want to dine inside an enchanting Chinese Garden? Head over to Blossom at ARIA where the entrees are for every preference, from classic to cutting edge. If you are looking for something small but still unique, head over to Julian Serrano. The small plates of hot tapas are delectable interpretations of Julian’s native Spanish fare; and a perfect meal when wearing that skin tight dress. Not to mention drinking is part of eating when you're having tapas and you're covered with the fresh fruit house-made sangria.
• Pre-party – Your girlish figures don’t have to suffer when you indulge in the figure-friendly cocktails at ARIA’s Bars & Lounges.
o Get your veggies with the Vettro’s Garden cocktail at Café Vettro. This 167-calorie drink combines SKYY Vodka, roasted red pepper purée, V-8, fresh carrot juice and jalapeno Tabasco for a vegetable version of a Bloody Mary.
o The View Bar’s Diva includes SKYY Infusions Passion Fruit Vodka, fresh strawberries and fresh sour, shaken and served over ice. At 165 calories, this Diva actually is nice.
o The ladies also can get in touch with their Brazilian side with one of many Caipirinhas offered throughout the resort. Featuring Leblon Cachaca, fresh lime, rock candy syrup and Splenda, this ‘anytime’ cocktail rings in at only 187 calories.
• Meet the Ladies’ Man – What girl wouldn’t swoon for Elvis Presley? Enjoy Viva ELVIS by Cirque du Soleil, which pays tribute to the music and life of Elvis Presley, fusing dance and acrobatics, live music and iconic tracks. Extraordinary artistry, stunning special effects and The King of Rock ‘n’ Roll electrify Vegas in a show like no other.
• Girl’s Night Out – Put on your best little black dress and head over to Eva Longoria Parker's glamorous nightclub, Eve at Crystals. A favorite party spot among Hollywood's hottest stars, Eve is the place to be seen on the Las Vegas Strip.
• THE Hangover Remedy – Recover from too much dancing at The Spa at ARIA. Try the country’s only Ganbanyoku beds, which improve metabolism while delivering ultimate relaxation; and the Shio salt-infused meditation room, which leaves your skin dewy and glowing like a day at the beach. Best of all, The Spa at ARIA is custom-built for indulgent pamper parties with the girls. The private “spa-within-a-spa” suites are perfect for a day of gossiping while getting manis and pedis with friends.
• Surrender to Your Sweet Tooth – Diamonds may be a girl’s best friend, but don’t forget about chocolate. This BFF, and much much more, can be found at Jean Philippe Pâtisserie at ARIA. World Pastry Champion Jean-Philippe Maury's signature chocolates are on display, as well as gelatos, freshly made crepes, exquisite pastries, gourmet sandwiches and salads for a decadent treat after bikini time.