Electric Daisy Carnival returns this summer to Las Vegas [video]
It's official and the video is being passed around like wild fire now. The announcement of the return of EDC this summer to none other than Sin City itself. If you missed out or don't know what EDC is you can visit their site at Insomniac.com The Electronic Daisy Carnival will be a prove fact of who can really party in Las Vegas, With 3 full days of Music Fun in the Sun at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway June 24th - 26th from 8pm - 7am Daily.
3 DAYS - OVER 200 WORLD CLASS DJS, ARTISTS AND PERFORMERS - THOUSANDS OF BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE - 6 MASSIVE STAGES - THE TOTAL INSOMNIAC EXPERIENCE
EDC 2011 HIGHLIGHTS
- Mass gathering ready! Venue was built to accommodate over 100,000 people per day.
- Dusk till dawn! EDC's wide variety of visual entertainment comes alive at night.
- We will now be able to utilize every minute of darkness.
- A wide variety of transportation options to and from the strip.
- 40,000 free parking spaces
- Access to stadium seats for a spectral view of the entire festival.
- All attendees have floor access to all 6 stages.
- Cooling off zones. There are 5 huge air conditioned areas.
- 140' X 300' Misting Tent. Guiness World Records has been notified.
- Less restrictive pyrotechnic regulations. We can use a much bigger caliber of fireworks and effects
- World renowned and convenient destination for travelers.
Insomniac is the same group that brought Beyond Wonderland to Los Angeles this year with an average of over 80,000 barely legal teens in oversized sunglasses, frilly lingerie and rabbit ears flooded city sidewalks and thrift store parking lots. We can only imagine the DJ line-up being the events that transpired at Beyond Wonderland 2011 with Kaskade, Bad Boy Bill, Showtek, Joker + MC Nomad and Richie Hawtin each headlining separate stages. Also attending were M.A.N.D.Y., Paco Osuna, Marco Corola and Loco Dice, Israeli trance ambassadors Infected Mushroom, and the 2011 Hard Dance Awards-winner Showtek packed Madhatter's Castle.
Purchase your tickets now as this will be a game changing event to be seen in Las Vegas for the 2011 Summer Entertainment Season.